Shaffy Bello-Akinrimisi is a popular Nigerian singer and actress.
Known for her stylish looks and impeccable fashion sense, she has become a renowned on Nigeria’s entertainment scene.
As she turns 50, here are some things to know about her.
1.Shaffy Bello-Akinrimisi was born on October 8, 1970, in Nigeria.
2.She moved to the United States in 1987 where she had her university education.
3.She became popular when she featured in her cousin, Seyi Sodimu’s Love Me Jeje’ song in 1997.
4.She moved back to Nigeria in 2009.
5. Her first major film was Eti Keta, a Yoruba film.
6. She starred as Joanne Lawson in the TV series Tinsel and as Adesuwa in Taste of Love in 2012.
7. Shaffy has since featured in several Yoruba and English movies and TV series including When Love Happens, Gbomo Gbomo Express, Hire A Man, It’s Her Day, Battleground, Your Excellency, Ovy’s Voice, Elevator Baby, Chief Daddy amongst others
8. She has been married for 28 years and is blessed with two children, Ashley and Ashton Akinrimisi.
9. Shaffy Bello was nominated for Best Lead Actress in an English Movie at 2012 Best of Nollywood Awards.